- Located in DeWinton, Alberta
- 10 minutes to South Calgary, 10 minutes to Okotoks
- Near Strathcona Tweedsmuir School and Polo Club
- Extraordinary mountain, city and valley views
- Eighteen exclusive 2.5+ acre lots
- Attractive controls
- Thoughtful landscaping and enhancements
- Private gated entrances for each lot
Hamilton Heights is a master-planned residential community south of Calgary, set on a peaceful nearly 75-acre parcel of historic land in the MD of Foothills west of DeWinton. It’s an exclusive subdivision comprised of just 18 two-and-a-half acre lots, designed to support single-family homes in a serene, rural location within sight of the city.
"Perfect for city dwellers who want a simpler life in a country estate setting"
The local DeWinton community hall is the heart of the community, offering a variety of activities such as: book clubs, art shows featuring local artists, a Christmas Craft Fair, preschool classes, fitness and wellness programs, bridge club and more. DeWinton is also surrounded by golf clubs, local shopping, farmers markets, historical sites, and rivers, fields and valleys for endless outdoor hiking and exploration. It is also just minutes away from the city of Calgary which offers all the amenities of city living from shopping malls, restaurants, theatres, lodging and accommodations, etc.